After eight years SERRA presents a new version of the Alpina. This entry model in the wide band technology has just been completed on time for LIGNA.
As before: another lower priced wide band sawmill like this is not available on the market.
What is different at the new Alpina:
- completely welded galvanized main frame
- cutting length now 7 meters (+30cm)!
- selectable: electric or hydraulic feeding system
- cutting length extension up to 10 m now available!
- angled sawhead
- first cut now possible at 85cm (+20cm)
- new cockpit!
- all SERRA setworks now possible!
- vertical squaring arms, instead of pivoting!
- saw dust container now available!
- hydraulical sawblade tensioning now available!
- hydraulical adjustable sawblade guidance now available!
- toe boards with clamps now available!
- driven roller drum now available!
- unloading arms inside and beside the mill now available!